Its been almost two months and the latrine has not been fixed and yes I have simitted a ticket

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is still working on solving the issue with the latrine item. In the meantime, if you would like further assistance with your purchase please submit a ticket to our Help center.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great week!

I have submitted a ticket already but thank you! <3

In your second pic, what is it where you have those chests?

It’s just a ceiling behind the wall at half heigh. The wall was a doorframe when I placed them which I replaced with a wall after that.

With plates it’s also possible to remove the ceiling and make access to the chests from both sides…
Was looking for a pm i send some time ago with a howto to someone… and it was to you :joy:
So you need to take a look in your mailbox its nearly the same method. With stablegate frames you even can place 4 chests on every stage.

1 Like

lol awesome

I remember talking to a couple people about it way back when. So yeah you must have been one of them haha

I did a bunch of experimenting in solo admin mode based on the tips and it was great!
Work had started on main official server but then I had to migrate and lost all that.

I’ve got a different solution in place now. It is multi-tier but not using half height tiles. Basically a small room built on hillside so 45 degree ground so lots of little nooks and crannies.

I refuse to stack chests after i lost one due to weird stability loss. So I’m a little chicken to experiment with cooler ways like yours :woozy_face:

But I’ll have to revisit the original tips and the new ones and do some more experimenting.

And don’t be surprised if like in 3 years time I ask again :joy:

Hello everyone,

If you are still missing the Latrine item, please make sure you check out this post: Performance Patch (2023.02.07) - Latrine item fix

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked on this issue.

1 Like