Its been almost two months and the latrine has not been fixed and yes I have simitted a ticket

This…is still going on just wondering when you guys are going to fix it or look at it or something? I have done a ticket and I have revived the same message your still working on it. You guys can add more things to the bazaar and update the items but can’t seem to fix a chair with a hole in it?

1 Like

Don’t worry. They add it in. And charge you extra for including it so you have to pay for it again.

3 Likes

Maybe there was never a latrine in this set… Who knows? Do someone have an invoice where it tells you that you owned a latrine?

Joking apart but I have lost my faith that this and other things will ever change. So I don’t spend any money if I don’t know that everything is fine with the items.
But at this moment I am waiting for the next performance fix for consoles that people are testing now on the test client… On pc :unamused:

Also I hope that this pvec endless loading screen issue will be fixed. Weekend and I am not able to play :confused:

There is a patch coming soon. Not sure if this will specifically be addressed in it, but it is a bugfix patch. I don’t know if the date is set in stone, but look for something this coming week to come down.

“Soon” been a while now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well the new devkit was given to the modders in advance as they have been trying to do more regularly. It’s been out for a couple weeks, and the goal was that level of advance.

Return to seller as damage item and request a refund. Don’t you have some kind of consumer protection?
If you haven’t use it and its still in new condition, it shouldn’t be a problem :grin:

Same, I am waiting for that bug to be repaired.
I feel uneasy now to buy from the bazaar.
I might like some items, but I apprehend buying them, having them glitch and not fixed just like the latrine, or as of late, the leaves of the ivy of the Hanging Garden Set.

There is a list of bugs we have been waiting years for fixes for. When things in Conan get broke they tend to stay that way.

I refuse to support a broken game that just gets more broken with every update.

That’s giving me some serious deja vu vibes regarding the “free emotes” that were never supposed to be free so they casually took them back :smiley:

1 Like

Really? What emotes were they? Where they in the bazaar?

There were some emotes that they made available to everyone from the regular emote wheel at 3.0 launch to where it seemed that they just added some nice variety to the basegame :stuck_out_tongue:

Then they started appearing in the bazaar for sale too and got removed from everybody else via a patch with the explanation that they were never “meant” to be available to others and only ever meant to be sold.

And while that’s fair enough, imo any respectable company would’ve left it be after accidentally releasing it for more than a month and just came up with something else to sell in the bazaar :slight_smile: That’s just my opinion though… if they’re the ones who made the mistake, they should’ve been the ones supporting the consequences and not all the people who merely thought they got some new stuff as part of the basegame.

2 Likes

Oh my. Thank you for your answer. You are right indeed, they should have left the emotes to those who got them for free then, and just add a fee to it for the players who hadn’t got them.

Well, everybody got it technically :slight_smile: cuz they were included with all the basic emotes. I still have some thralls I set to use them using them even thou I no longer have access to them lol
Idk, they could’ve just refunded the coins for those who paid for it, or simply give them a bonus / replacement emote :man_shrugging: Oh well, it’s all done and sorted now, thou I’m sure a lot of people remembered it :slight_smile:

since I am not able to use the crossleg, they will stay forever I this emote… Until funcom force them anyway to change or pay for this emote :sweat_smile:

Hrm, I’m aware of the ‘cross legged’ emote being missing, but does anyone know if the ‘kneel’ emote was included in this mix-up too? Since the option for that seems to have disappeared for me also.

Kneel should be base game I think (I use it in the devkit all the time and we cant access non base game stuff). Unless there are two kneels. Maybe you just need to relearn it?

1 Like

Oh, there was a “kneeling sit” so not exactly kneel, I think that was one of them also, in case that’s what @Crompox is referring to

1 Like

Must be it

huh, ok, maybe it’s just me then, I’ll investigate further, thanks!