Kicked out of game after a few minutes. Xbox one

This was obviously a plan. They are using the community to test probably because its cheaper and we will be obsessed with why it doesnt work and find all the bugs for them. They even have this forum set up with rules for that very thing. They simply just do not care. This is their job that they get paid to do and i bet they dont work weekends. Watch a hotfix pop up tom morning or afternoon.

3 Likes

I was in nameless city for an hour farming relics of power. Went back to base just north of the big NPC city and within minutes of dropping treasures into chests I crashed to Xbox main screen.

1 Like

Itā€™s been 3 days and no update on your progress. A formal complaint has been launched with Microsoft and starting a petition with the better business bureau. I hope Microsoft never allow you to make a game on their system again and the better business bureau blocks you from selling your product in the U.S.

1 Like

Hi ive bever posted on a forum before
I run a private server and Ive noticed ever since the update everything is slower to load in and everytime im near a base thats any bigger then a box my game crashes back to xbox home screen.
Im seeing this is happening alot in other ppl with inventory but has anyone else experienced ny issue??

1 Like

Yeah , but not since this update it started in september, things that helped in past were lowering resolution to 720p, removing placeables and light sources. It not working for me anymore but if you werenā€™t crashing before it might help.

Yes I have to

1 Like

Ich glaub wir mĆ¼ssen alle ne xbox x kaufen um wieder spielen zu kƶnnen. :joy:

@DonRose Mein Freund hat die bessere Xbox und hat nicht das Absturzproblem, so dass Sie vielleicht Recht haben

@Walkerbait81 Mine started at the same time as the update, im fine as long as Iā€™m render distance away from a city, so ive been trying to remove placeables and excess thrqlls to see if it has an effect so thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Have been happening to me for a very long time. Only thing that worked was playing single player for a couple of minutes before joining a server.

How do I sign this petition?

Any update on this? 6 days with no resolution? If this happened at my work I would not leave till the problem was resolved. What is going on??

1 Like

They said a hot fix will be out in a few days smh

My pet donkey can probably do better coding then these incompetent people. They still donā€™t even know whats causing the game to crash.

The Patch with the fix for the crashing issues passed Microsoft Cert and is going out at 4pm CET.

2 Likes

Great news im downloading it now but 24.83gb? Its only a matter of time conan will be clearing 50% of my hdd at this rateā€¦ surely this isnt just fixing the crashing issue?

Played this weekend, didnā€™t crash! Thank you Funcom.

Still crashing after the fix. Disappointed. Spent a fair amount of money for a game I canā€™t play

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.