Looking for server - clan

@iTasos
Since you are new to the game let me share a few thoughts with you.

You should consider what you want your focus of enjoyment to be in this game, as that will dicate which type of Server you play on.
PVE-C type No building Damage ever, with a small window of time for PvP action.
PVP type PvP action all the time, with window of time for Raiding- attacking and plundering other Player’s bases.
PVE No Building Damage, no window of time for PvP (you can however place a Battle Standard for limited PvP type encounters)
Official Servers are not proactively moderated, they do not have full time admins on them. If you have issues on these servers, you need to use the Help Desk This can be accessed via the provided link,or via the in-game menu.
You should also familiarize yourself with this- Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures - Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums as it is the primary guidance for players on Official Servers.
Private Servers are maintained and administered by Players. I do not have a lot of experience with Private Servers. Some have their own sets of rules you should familiarize yourself with. From your experience it sounds like you had an unpleasant experience with a Private Admin. This is something you should keep in mind when playing on a Private Server.

If you need help figuring things out in general about the game, this is a great resource - Official Conan Exiles Wiki (fandom.com)

I hope that you found some of this helpful.

Welcome to the Exiled Lands.
I hope you find a Server that meets your gaming needs.

1 Like