Masterchef Journey Bug

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 45.137.246.7:29500
Mods: Chest Storage Size +++, Configuratble Elevators, Inventory Compactor, Simple mini

Bug Description:

Cannot get journey to continue for Masterchef. At stage to place food into preservation bin and have tried both types of preservation bins and every type of food i could access. Also happens on solo game.

Bug Reproduction:

=BUG REPRO=

It would not work for me when I tried feasts but it did work when I put some meat strips I found in it. It might be looking for starter foods.

@Dolphineyes88
It’s most likely going to be Chest Storage Size +++

It alters preservation boxes to have a larger inventory capacity and most likely overwrites the entire row, eliminating gameplay tags from the container which are used to validate journey events.

You have 2 options :man_shrugging:
Either temporarily disable that mod till you get the challenge done. Your stuff shouldn’t disappear from boxes, but you won’t be able to place any new items into containers that have more items in them than their default capacity.

OR

You could install the tiny mod I made for these types of scenarios to get past this challenge.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.