Merge is a nightmare…

True. This is the real fun of the game but, for some players not all :man_shrugging:. Some players, play this game years now and didn’t farm a single star metal node. Some players still go to Savanah to gain their first thick hide.
All they do is grind stones and wood with steel tools so they can build castles. They own map rooms because someone gifted them one, or a legendary for same reasons.
These players have exactly the same rights in the game as all the others and a really good reason to be afraid to start 0 again. Once I explained to a player how to get 600 steel bars in max 1 hour without using pick.
No matter if they can have 1 steel bar from 2 iron stones they will still smelt iron in to steel in the furnace :man_shrugging:.
They choose to play pve because these are exactly the things that’s relaxing them, their choice is fully respected.
So yes, for these players merge is a nightmare.
Closing, some pvp players used to have a pve account to go there and relax and spend thousands of hours to gain every single thrall and crafter of the game, or every greater pet. So they really have a great delima what to take, since 200 blocks is a hilarious limit for them :man_shrugging:.
I ain’t gonna say what’s wrong or right here, but I can surely understand the frustration and give sympathy to their issues, because I am a player and I have my own weaknesses too that others don’t.

3 Likes