Minor Bug: Loading Screen (AoW Ch2)

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Map: Exiled Lands
Mods: none

Bug Description:

When entering an Exiled Lands singleplayer game from the Main Menu, the first loading screen background is always for Siptah, then it updates to EL’s backgrounds for all the backgrounds after.

Bug Reproduction:

Have a singleplayer game for Exiled Lands. Enter it from the Main Menu. Look at the first background.

I took some screenshots of what I mean. I booted the game, hit “Continue” for my Singleplayer game, chose my Exiled Lands save, and my first loading screen was

which is an Isle of Siptah loading screen. A few seconds later, the loading screen cycled to the next, which was

which is a normal Exiled Lands loading screen. All future loading screens in-game (such as when teleporting) are also normal Exiled Lands screens. If I close the game, reboot it, and rejoin my singleplayer game again, then my first loading screen will once again be an IoS screen, then update to EL screens. It’s not always the same IoS screen shown in the first picture; it can be any IoS screen, but it will always be IoS screen first then update to EL screens for everything after.

This tiny graphical glitch also happens in live, but it is still happening in the Ch2 public beta so I thought I’d report it here. If this behavior actually intentional as a form of advertisement for IoS then I apologize.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.