Mouse sensitivity settings are not saving

I am having an issue with the game which does not remember my mouse configuration settings once I set them. The issue is that once I do set them, they only work until the game loads into the next town/location on the map or if I reload a game. The characters directional movement is controlled by sliding the mouse left and right. I notice that the default movement speed is set to about 3 out of 10 bars on the mouse sensitivity scale. I go into the options settings, click on the “Gameplay” tab and increase the mouse sensitivity settings to about 6-7 out of 10 (as I prefer a more sensitive response when moving. Once I save the settings and return the game, the control of my character is much more responsive. I run around on that town/location and kill all the bad guys, but as soon as I enter a new town/location, it somehow defaults back to the 3 out of 10 sensitivity scale. The weird thing is that when I go into change it again, the setting is sitting at 7 out of 10 bar, but the game sensitivity is running at 3 out of 10. I basically have to click the 7 out 10 bar (which is already highlighted), save the new settings and go back to the game for the sensitivity to be working at 7 out of 10 again. It’s a bit frustrating to have to keep changing it at every new loading town/location, and I wonder if others are having the same issue and if there is a workaround to this?
Thanks
+

Hey @MakeItRein!

Congratuations are in order: You have discovered a bug that hadn’t been found before. I will report this to the dev team.

Unfortunately I don’t think there’s a workaround for this at the moment, but I will report this to the developers and see if a fix can be included in the next patch.

I am glad that I could be of help. I look forward to a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.