Need help with "do i sub or not ?" question

hi, i got a necro 80/pvp 0 or 1… i wear T2-T3-T4 & or faction khitai firsts gears…

and my main HoX is 80 but only faction leggings…

but i’m happy with em, i’m too weak for PvP so i never do mini-gamew scenarios…

im just doing solo or low level dungeons mostly for fun, alone… (1-2hrs sessions)

i had a month sub for WoW lol coz i rarely play it…

& wanted to sub now to ANARCHY ONLINE or AGE OF CONAN…

but in AO i almost always do same stuffs & play rarely, i just like JOBE PLATFORM place… but it needs a sub… 18€/month =O …

& in AOC, i dunno what more i can get now : im 80, got fast ride… i like soloing… & like Vistrix T1 raid (HoX) or T2-T4 for my necro…

so appart instant teleports… i dunno if i need to sub for what more, or to economize my money for later in AOC…

i play since day 1 with pauses sometimes you know…

What you recommend ? AO is good too !! my 2 favs mmo…

Considering your play style you’d really only need a sub if questing through the Godslayer expansion and even then, only when you’re ready to buy the more expensive faction armor (as it’s over the 10g non sub cap).

A sub will get you various rewards every 30 days (if you open up the store, click on ‘rewards’ and you’ll see what you get offered.

You also get teleport coins via the daily login bonus panel so if you’ve been doing that fairly regular you might have a bunch of coins already. I do and rarely use them (I too have a lvl 80 probably about the same set up as your necro).

I’d say save your money unless you plan on shifting to raiding and then you’ll need that better Khitai gear.

1 Like

ok thank you for answer.

i’m really thinking atm : in ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT there’s this HELLFIRE BREATH BONUS so tempting that i can train in time, while getting AA EXP is too long…

on the HoX i got the CRITICAL bonus, CONSTITUTION bonus, & a MAJOR for maybe BURN TO DEATH…

so if i resub, i’ll train HELLFIRE bonus probably coz it’s the skill i use the most… maybe sacrifying CONST bonus i believe now…

me too i prefer riding than using coins for TP.

this month i’m short on money so i hesitate… :s

i hesitated also to sub AO but i rarely play it…

i dunno. I wish i could sub easily…

→ apart TP, Rewards, AA Advancement, Veteran points, i dunno what more i will get.

EDIT: re-subed > What i get so ?