New Combos with Terminus and Paz (maybe more)

This is an idea im sure the team may have already talked about but having multiple options for certain sword combos would make the already fun to use Terminus all the better. Incorporating different rhythm patterns to execute almost like the one combo it has now but more intricate. With paz you could do the same. Creating different patterns needed to be executed in order for another high damage move can be done.

On that note, I wanted to mention another idea that I believe would spice up the weapons and how people used and combo’d with each.
Creating multiple ultimates for each weapon. For example; Terminus ultimate right now deals a rapid frenzy of slashes toward the enemy if hit on beat. You could let the player choose between a set of two or three different ultimates. For Terminus, there could be an ultimate where Unknown uses Terminus as a propeller that carries her through the air as she aims it in whichever direction she chooses. Or another version where Terminus becomes supercharged and has the ammo for one powerful blow that would strike downward and forward covering a huge vertical angle.

I feel as though giving the weapons that treatment would make for more weapon swap combos to be explored and gives the chance for some undervalued and unappreciated weapons to have a moment to shine for once. I know the team could come up with some awesome concepts for ultimate abilities. Heck, take inspiration from apex and overwatch… ability central.

<3
Much love and respect to the team hard at work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you for your feedback. We shared your claims with our team.

May your voice be heard!