No pet enotes. Invisable creatures, bazaar not loading

Xbox series s
Private server

Having issues with these three things since last update.

1 my pet emotes have completly disapeared. Not a single one of my animals can emote anynore but other players pets can. Some of my pets are stuck in previous emotes used.

1. My pets go invisable and a bunch on creatures in the wild are ivisable including baby pets. No fun chasing invisable animals to catch them or get hit by sonething in the wild you cant see.

3 for many days i have been unable to access the bazaar or my battle pass. They wont load.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out. We will break down your points to better assist with each case:
1- Can you share a picture of the options on the pet’s wheel when you try to assign an emote to them? Also, have you by any chance use the Yellow lotus potion?

2- We are aware of issues with missing textures on consoles and are working on solving them as soon as possible.

3- We will investigate what might be happening with the features. Can you share the server name, please?
In the future, feel free to contact us for issues with the Bazaar, Battle pass or in-game purchases by submitting a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

We await your reply regarding issue number 1 and 3.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.