Official LATAM Servers database lost

server 4515 is the same, almost 1 year and a half playing, so that one day everything disappears …
I hope fix this !!!

Full support. 1 year playing and playing fools with the theme.

2 Likes

But it is not solved ;p Their solution is a lousy 5x xp and collection, someone already took our base location, what about the rare items we collected, this is a huge “no no”.

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: Latam

[Free text]
What happend with 4520 server? An entire reset?
I Lost even my character, I’ll not start over again.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Do you guys have any new regarding this issue ?
On 4514 still asking to create my character
Is there any chance to have our stuffs back on 4514 ?
thanks in advance

1 Like

We’ve just released a statement regarding the occurrence:

Hi everyone in the community, I believe they will be able to resolve with G-Portal, because I believe they must have saved the database.

But if you do not resolve and want to take other alternatives here are a few that can help us get serviced.

First of all I would like to say that if it really was intentional wipe this is the biggest disrespect with all of Latin America (LATAM) because only we were affected.

Alternatives;
Contact Sony and report problem
File a complaint with your contry’s internet crime station.
With both protocols in hand and information from the companies G-Portal and Funcom, you can enter the special court.

Probably this post will be deleted and many will ignore, but Conan Exiles is not a kids game and the database is made up of adults and business people.

You can do this if you feel harmed and at all (LATAM), I can assure you that the annoyance will be immense.

For those who find a normal all-around (LATAM) wipe, then they didn’t really play for long and didn’t push themselves to the point that they missed something important.

Very sad about the attitude of the companies so far …

3 Likes

Year 2019, I (a person, not an international company commited to thousands of people) have 3 data cloud accounts with over 1TB each, and you really want me to believe that you lost all your databases with no backup? Hard to believe. My Conan Exiles private server (PC) create auto backups everyday and save it direct to one of my data cloud account, and you want me to buy that a “mistake” wiped the server without the option to restore? Come on, do you think we are idiots? Really? I don’t know why you did that, but don’t make it worse with liars. Because if that’s true, you’re the most incompetent and irresponsible gaming company in the world. As I know you are not for the great game you created, it is impossible to believe that this information is true

4 Likes

Wow, so now I log back and someone took our base location, how do you address that, or the fact that after endless farming I have finally got my sword of Crom, what a joke…Why invest time in this game with the uncertainty that the server can get a wipe and people would lose all their time and effort? This is a huge turn off for my wife and I.
If that is the case, I want a refund for both my licenses and dlcs, I am not starting from scratch, also I am reporting it to Sony and will let everyone and their dog know how you guys operate, I am sure your investors will love it :wink:

I’ll do the same

1 Like

Encuentro insolito que no tengan respaldo… Y experiencia por 5… Esa es la solución?

Todo un Cabron año perdido…

Solución de FUNCOM: Lamentable :+1:.

Por eso todos juegan ARK.

2 Likes

Esto tiene que ser una broma, hasta una pc hogareña tiene backups…
Tiempo tirado a la basura jugando y juntando armas legendarias para que un día no sabemos por que, se borre todo…

2 Likes

Espero realmente que não consigam resolver esse problema e vários outros servidores sejam afetados por esse ‘‘lamentável’’ problema. Que esses próximos servidores não sejam LATAM porque aí sim, jogadores que procurarem seus tribunais serão atendidos e essa empresa incompetente seja punida, porque infelizmente conheço a porcaria de justiça que meu país fornece, então não vou perder mais tempo ainda brigando por uma causa perdida.
Péssima sorte pra vocês da Funcom, espero que quebrem.

1 Like

Bye Conan, welcome Citadel…

Eu tô muinto chateado mesmo com isso , cara como eu to chateado , perdi minha conta no server oficial 4516 america latina Ps4 nível 60 muitas horas de jogo ja tinha matado todos os boss e agora perdi tudo , e vcs vem com essa de que vai dar 5x pra ajudar a reculperar? Isso deveria ser um crime, voces estão lesando quem curti o jogo lamentávelstrong text

1 Like

Espero que a funcom devolva minha conta não abri mão dela espero que não queiram que eu entre com uma ação na justiça por danos morais pois paguei pelo jogo e vcs tiraram todo meu progresso que conquistei por muitas horas de jogo por favor resolvam e me devolvam minha conta

PT-BR

Estamos sabendo que vários servidores oficiais da América Latina para o PlayStation 4 foram apagados e não há como restaurar as bases de dados. Isto aconteceu devido a um erro por parte do serviço de hospedagem da América Latina.

Consideramos este acontecimento uma situação séria e lamentável, e estamos tomando as medidas necessárias para garantir que isso não aconteça novamente nestes e em outros servidores.

Embora isso não traga de volta seus personagens, suas criações ou o tempo perdido, vamos adicionar modificadores x5 para toda a experiência e coleta de material nos servidores afetados, para que todos possam se recuperar rapidamente. Estes modificadores estarão ativos após o próximo reinício dos servidores e durarão 30 dias.

Lamentamos o inconveniente. Agradecemos sua paciência e compreensão.

Essa foi a resposta da funcom, pode acreditar, eles não são capazes de devolver a sua conta e nenhuma outra da america latina inteira.
Gostaria de desejar, de coração, sorte e paciencia pra quem entrar na justiça, que consigam vencer essa luta com rapidez, sem mais prejuizos.

Funcom: Trainee removes all inactive players and builds from servers, got it?
Trainee: Wow, that’s an easy job, just use the delete all command!

O servidores 3995,3985 e 4511 não sofreram reset e mesmo assim estão com x5 isso não é justo para bom outros usuários deviam resetar todos América Latina

Cara eu desisto do jogo -1 lamentável