Official Server #1116 - Gallaman's Tomb

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PVP #1116
Region: Europe (German server to be exact)

The Giant Crocodile that drops the Jagged Scourgestone Piece is not respawning, i’ve come down here multiple times, without success, thinking it was just bad luck, I stood there for 6 hours, killing it only once and that only time I downed him, he didnt drop the desired item.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. No need for details as the mob isnt just spawning, the small crocs, brimstone nodes and even hatchlings are spawning, just not the boss.
1 Like

Hey @haxorz

Welcome to our community.
Is there any buildings on top of the tomb in your server?

Actually, yes, there is, still hasnt respawned since I posted this.

In that case that is what is causing the Crocodile to not respawn. We\d suggest getting in touch with the owner of that building and ask them to move it.

Its a clan base, I doubt they’ll move their big walls just because of that crocodile… and I havent even seen them online for a while now.

Then we’re afraid that boss won’t spawn until there’s no buildings above its spawnpoint. Our team is considering adopting a solution for situations like this, but for the time being the only way to make it spawn again is not having anything built above.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.