Official server 3514 crashed again and again and again

Game mode: PVE-C
Official server 3514 hasn’t worked for 24hrs straight in 2 weeks.

FIX THIS MAJOR ISSUE PLEASE!!! IM NOT GOING TO START ALL OVER ON A DIFFERENT SERVER I PUT TOO MUCH TIME INTO THIS ONE!!!

3 Likes

Oh I play on that one to and it’s now missing from my list but my clan mate can see it

Yup it’s been down all day (not like that’s new) and still is. I have a giant boat on this server and I also do not want to rebuild it on another…can we get any kind of status?

1 Like

FYI - if it’s the boat by asgarth I love that thing and will be stealing some of the design - thank you

1 Like

Lol thank you and yes it is that boat I’m gonna try to bribe the guy who owns half that water to move out.

I’m over by the aqueduct, trying to get the builders on top of the aqueduct out too. They claimed all my land and I got a thing going on

Game mode: Online
Problem: Missing server
Region: [America]

Server 3514 is missing. My Clan mate was able to log in but it’s not showing up on my list.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Log in

2 Likes

Problem: Crash
Region: America

SERVER DOWN AGAIN TWICE TODAY AND LIKE THE HUNDERITH TIME THIS WEEK

1.Log in
2.Get kicked

2 Likes

SERVER IS DOWN AGAIN TODAY THIS IS REDICULIOUS EVERY DAY AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE

1.Get on game
2.Log in to server
3.Play happily for 30 min
4.GET KICKED OFF GAME BECAUSE OF SERVER CRASH

2 Likes

Yup I’ve posted alot about 3514 crashing and also get dead air from admin on this site…

1 Like

Yup me again and yup 3514 is down again as of right now. Again, every time pvp kicks in the server dies.

2 Likes

Official server 3514 goes down down down to china tooowwwnnnn again and again she does yes she dooooeeees

1 Like

Game mode: Online PVE-C

PS4 SERVER 3514 RAN THIS MORNING FOR 8 TO 10 HRS NOW ITS DOWN FOR REST OF THE NIGHT GUARANTEED. I’ll bet FUNCOM 100 bucks it wont be back up till morning!!!

FUNCOM ISN’T SO FUN ANYMORE

3 Likes

AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY AND FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME THIS WEEK IT IS OUT OF CONTROL. AND STILL NO RESPONCE FEOM ANY ADMIN

1.Try to play
2.Get kicked

2 Likes

It’s so much bs I feel you man. All I want to play but I can’t!

1 Like

I did receive a reply from Tashca ( sorry if I spell your name wrong) she did say she was contacting Gport to see if there are any hardware issues. So here’s hoping that it is fixed. :hugs:

1 Like

Put the kids to bed, made myself a drink, powered up the home theater and waited the 20 min for the screen to load.

Sat in excitement just thinking about the work I was going to get done tonight.

Made my haunches for the night and BOOM!

Server crashed again…so much build up for nothing…

I’m left with the sweet sound of blaring music in the lobby as I watch the server not show up…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.