Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Official Server #3149 PvP EU

Bug Description:

Server is down and not coming back

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. You are not the first to loose a server in the past few hours today. If it doesn’t come up again after server reset time make a Zendesk report information on how is in the introduction pages of Forum. Good luck. @Corn . @Community any insights to this issue?

1 Like

thanks for the message sestus2009 could you please post a link where i can report the server?

1 Like

I would like to but I am on my phone and not tech savvy. @CodeMage if you are on could you please send a link. Thanks in advance.

Report downed servers here, file a ticket
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Use PC browser, I’m having issues filing a ticket on a mobile browser.

3 Likes

Thanks, i hope i can get it to work on my phone with the report. I dont have a pc. Thank you guys for the quick help

1 Like

Update: Server is still down after the reset. I cant report it because the link is not working on mobile and i dont have a pc. so i guess the server is gone?

Greetings Everyone,

We are currently looking into this and other servers that experienced similar issues.
This server should be back up but if you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.