Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

They give a F…
It is weekend. Maybe on Monday.
With apologies that do not help us. As always.

apologies are nice, but it won’t replace the possible loss of thralls and pets left hanging by a server being down more than 48 hours now. This is one of the reasons in my reluctance in purchasing anything in a game like this, the lack of progress in getting their own official servers up and running, the lack of response, etc. The last thing which we want to know about is them ‘knowing’ there is an issue yet nothing done promptly to fix it or compensate the clients which will lose items not on their latency

1 Like

Yeah I really wish I didn’t buy their dlc. Oh well to late I won’t buy another Funcom stuff for sure now tho.

1 Like

i can’t join any official server online except one (3069) that i can join but when i do it starts laggin sooooooo bad with huge frame drops, like 1 frame x10seconds, if anyone can pleaaseee help i want to play so badly…

Officia server number? ALL OF ASIA PVE CONFLICT

3 days and all official servers are down. My clan and I have reported the issue on the “appropriate” server report thats in game. Its been 3 days and I bet all our stuff is gone. Always issues after the console updates.

so can we get a dev posting on whats being done about these asian servers not being updated? can we get a reponse of if it goes over a week in time and all our bases go away because we COULD NOT log in? whats the plan here funcom?

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t believe Asia server is still down. At least acknowledge the problem.

Just wanted to update but it appears, for now, the US official I play is no longer doing the disappearing act. For five days now it has been appearing right at login. Whatever you guys are doing keep going for all the servers.

so 3 hours away until im home. asian servers still down?

Yep asia server is still down

I play on official 3831. The server started getting real laggy for all of us around 2AM CST and then it said we lost connection (happened to everyone at the same time meaning server went down). I have been sitting here for 6 and a half hours now because I was outside of my base when it happened, and I have a lot of hard to get things on my body I do not want to lose such as lifeblood spear. I have tweeted at Conan exiles on twitter multiple times with not a single reply. And it appears as if all servers around mine are there, just not 3831. And no one else on my server has been able to see it since then either.

Good luck trying to get them to help you. My server been down for 5 days and no response.

Funcom…this last PS4 patch ruined the game. It now takes 45 mins to load my base, which is not a big base at all, and no ive not had this problem before, not like this. Love the game, play daily, but this is pretty rough. cant move normally, cant leave because the doors and gates dont load. Cant grab loot because it doesn’t load. All of this is a 45min wait until i can move and when i do, and go to a new area, the process repeats in that area too, where I have to wait. Please give us a fix. Thanks guys. PVEC server 3828.

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Can you please reboot server 3831 ? It went down last night i believe after we lost connection to server and did not appear after resetting the app.

I currently have profiles on Asia Server 4061, it has been down from the update and have sent in a form with no response or the official server coming back online… so since last week. It is a concern if all of our things will disappear due to inactivity or the inability to feed thralls/pets

I have a profile on EU server 3044 which currently haven’t come back online since the reset.

Game mode: [Online | PVE G-portal Private Server]
Problem: [Crash |

Not sure it is related, but lately my server often crashes, and seems to be online. Players can attempt to join but gets stuck in loading screen. Checking on Top Conan Servers, all the players online prior to crash show as online, and server shows as online. I have to “manually” restart the server, and it uses a very long time to stop before restarting again. Then Top Conan Servers shows it as offline, and with no players on.
Other times it just crashes normally, and restarts by itself.

Ooops! I now suddenly realize this was a thread for ps4. So my post is totally off topic as I run on pc. Sorry about this.

Hola tengo problemas de encontrar servidores juego con ps4 y me sale que hay 0 servidores no puedo jugar y a muchos amigos les pasa el mismo problema no podemos unirnunirnos a ningún servidor ya sin 2 días sin poder ingresar a jugar

Game mode: All game modes
Type of issue: On PS4, on the server screen, selecting history or favourites causes my internet to disconnect meaning I cannot see or load my favourites or history. This happens every single time I try. My internet never disconnects at any other time, only when trying to access servers on conan. It makes my internet go down on all devices.
Server type : PVP
Region: [America] I am in UK.

1 Like

Hey @IronFrenzee

That is an odd issue. Sending it to our team so they can look into it. Welcome to our community, by the way :slight_smile: .

Hey everyone:

Quick update: There’s been a brief outage during the night that affected a major number of servers. G-Portal acknowledged the issue and restored all functionality quickly.