Other clan maprooms locked? unable to use. official pve-c

And add pb on crafting for recipe legendary T4 armor and weapon reparation kit, its not possible to craft this item

Same thing on #1725

1 Like

same on 1027 official pve =/

I’m on a private server, running these mods:
litman item stack & container size, litman weight, barbarian barber, map room teleport crystal, better thralls, fashionist, warrior mutator for conan exiles, pippi, emberlight, kerozards paragon leveling, AoC, EEWA and Hosav’s custom UI mod…in that order

AoC has magic shrines to learn from, they are supposed to be public access. When trying to interact with one, I can see the “press E to interact” on the right, but then it says “you do not own this” and won’t let me learn or ascend my magic! :frowning:

This was tested on 3 shrines so far (that I’m aware of)
thx

Although it sounds like AoC has done some manipulation of the maproom actor/logic, and may, therefore, be impacted by the issues with the maproom currently, a mod is not something Funcom will be able to fix. Unless, of course, fixing the maproom in turn fixes AoC, which is possible.

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter official server with the game updated to 2.4. This example uses Official Server #1030
    2.Go to a Map room placed by an other player or clan. Must be someone else than your account and not someone in your clan.
  2. Click on a Obelisks that you have already attuned to your bracelet.
  3. Observe that you cannot use it since patch 2.4. It nows displays “You do not Own This”

This may be a change that Funcom wants, but the community has built map rooms at strategic places on the map to help players move around. I think Map rooms should stay public. I understand doors and buildings should stay private, but not Map rooms.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey everybody,

We’re aware of this issue and we’re working on a fix for it at the moment.
Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention and sorry for the frustration it is causing until we release the fix.

10 Likes

It’s a minor inconvenience, nothing more. Thank you for working it out!

3 Likes

For me it is not a minor inconvenience, it bothers me a lot and makes my playing time much less profit. how long will it take? the same as the red mother !!!

1 Like

I only have until 4/27/2021 to touch my bases. Pve- conflict , server 1739 , name Sharron , Clan express. I got killed once getting to another base. My worry is that I STUFF WILL BE LOST BEFORE I CAN TOUCH IT AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ME! I’M OTHERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Also in # 1976

Thanks for letting us know this is an issue that will get a fix. There is a lot of missinformation spreading about this.

You guys keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

It’s not just maprooms, it’s fountains, elevators, etc. Anything built by another player that you could usually interact with is not doing so now.

1 Like

Thanks! for fixing this atleast.

This bug also effected mod items placed by admins or mod itself.
For example we can’t click on any shrines or books in AoC
If you can’t find a general fix and make it the same as before, many players will leave the game

This would be a good time to remember that, while this is happening to you, it is not a personal issue and taking it personally and responding with anger does not do you credit.

I maintain public maprooms for all obelisks on the servers I play and have for years. This is annoying, yes, but it is not an intentional attack, just the result of a missed step in testing and QA. It is similar to when the Argosian DLC came out and their fountains were clan limited.

These are real people with real lives and treating them like some folk treat waitstaff is a poor choice.

2 Likes

You are spot on there, on PVE server 1020 there are already 3 elevators at the sink hole where as before the 2.4 there was 1 we could all use.
Wont be long before map rooms are clogging up the blisk ares

All seriousness aside here… Guess we can start playing the game like it was original intended. Wide open map only getting around by horse :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.