PC Patch (07.05.2020) - Update 40: Followers II (AI stances and command system) + The Architects of Argos DLC pack!

after this update my Rethrous the Burdened that had 5k hp is now 12K hp

After the update, the horses dont fight more.

When I was fighting and horse only following me very close, causing trouble in the fight and dont combat against enemies.

later when the enemies come close of the base , the horse dont fight loke the others pets and thralls. Its normal or is a bug? The horses lost the combat capacity in game?

1 Like

@Mumra @Cyryus

We addressed this point in a recent stream. There are currently no plans for a new Season Pass.

This is due to an issue with T4 bearer thralls that was fixed with the AI/Follower overhaul.

(also @Larathiel, @Ishinaia) Weā€™re aware of the issue about horses following close and itā€™s being looked into. Regarding their fighting capabilities, they have been reduced due to now being able to have also a follower thrall with you.

Also, to those of you experiencing crashes when playing with mods, please be aware that this will happen most often when a new update is released. This is why we add the disclaimer on top of every patch notes. Please let some time for the mod authors to update their mod to be compatible with each new game version.

7 Likes

OK Further to the thrall teleport problems, tonight I fell into a base on my horse, I had to climb walls to get out of said base. Horse stayed stuck there even after I was over 2 grid squares away. I used a map room to teleport to another location, horse still stuck. I ended up having to log out to force it into scout mode.

Also not seeing your thralls health bar in combat is making me want to avoid combat all together.

27 GB .
I was managing to return to game to try this new thrall AI and tacticā€¦
27 GB.
I deleted 2 (two) games and their related data saves and still had no enugh space to ā€œrunā€ Conan Exiles.
Ok this is becoming embarassing, this game is eating my PS4 alive (with all DLC I do not use) co itā€™s time to definetly uninstall and drop the game.
Whatā€™s the purpouse of enhancing the base game if I cannot try it (due to itā€™s massive backload of stuff I will never see?).
Stop.
Thanks but no thanks.

Seconding what HRRoom raised.

Followers no longer shgow health bars. Any news on whether this will be patched soon? Not seeing health in combat has lost a few players on my server their thralls already. Loving the new system in general, but its almost too dangerous to take on anything challenging without those bars.

3 Likes

Hey :wave:, the last few days I couldnā€™t play Conan Exiles :pleading_face: because of a hardware failure :persevere:. Today, the ordered parts have arrived and I can finally test the game in the Live version :star_struck:.

Thank you for taking care :baby_symbol: of the command system when using the controller :sparkling_heart:.

:boom: :gift_heart: :100:

Hey everyone,

We just released a new hotfix. Please keep sending us feedback on that thread:

You can also open a new thread in this forum category if thereā€™s no other threads reporting the issue and weā€™ll relay the information to our team.

Thanks for your support!

4 Likes