Player-made map icons have moved post-patch

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [US]

Started playing post-patch today & saw that the map markers I had manually placed on my map for various outposts my clan had created in various locations were all gone. I could see my bed, I could see my bedroll…but all map markers I had placed were either absent or moved. For instance, I had discovered a large cache of iron in the jungle very near the Scourgestone temple, and placed a map marker there. Post-patch, that map marker is now literally on top of the marker I placed for the snowy mountain exit of the far side of The Passage–and that is nowhere near that exit point. Markers I placed for outposts away from our main base were also gone. I verified with another clan member that his map markers were either absent or plain wrong. We are unable to delete or move these markers.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start game post-patch.
  2. Look at your map & find the map markers you manually placed pre-patch.
  3. Either find them nowhere near where they’re supposed to be, or fail to find them altogether.
  4. Sigh.
1 Like

Heck, I wish I knew how to do this on purpose. I have map icons I am unable to delete because they are on top of other icons.

Doubly annoying because the game only lets you put down a set amount of icons.

1 Like

I’ve had the same as Shadoza … but on an official PvE server … all markers created Before the patch relocated to one spot all piled on each other.
I could click on the stack to delete them. The name that came up was one of my custom markers … when I selected the red “delete” icon and confirm deletion when I next open that marker it showed another of my custom marker names. Eventually I could get rid of all of them.

2 Likes

Hey @TimeLord75

Thanks for the heads-up. Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.