Player movement is horrible

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: ( Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Performance ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: all listed]
Region: [usa]

[buggy and feels forced when even trying to walk, rolling is utterly useless and a waste to bother now,]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

6 Likes

+1

And attacking a fleeing foe is impossible with the “momentum”. When you swing and miss like you do 99/100 times chasing a guy he just gets a bigger distance between you as you try to speed back up (momentum)

In addition you can no longer move mid-air. This used to be a fun feature jumping off cliffs and beeing all tarzan. Now I just feel like a rock

4 Likes

I really hope the devs do something about the slow motion momentum at the beginning of a run. It’s just silly slow.

4 Likes

Not only that, the slowing down walk and sliding over the ground while the legs are frozen mid movement and then just snap into a standing position look pretty unrealistic. Also it doesn’t matter at all now what armor you are wearing for dodging, which is also silly. I don’t roll the same speed in a full heavy plate than I would naked.

3 Likes

Please avoid creating duplicate topics, there are lots of (and lots and lots) of existing threads with feedback regarding the new movement. Please also avoid marking feature changes that aren’t bugs, as bugs. It makes tracking new issues a lot more difficult.

2 Likes

“POST title of thread”
“UPDATES AND BUGS”

I’m sorry I dont read hundreds of threads, but buggy movement is buggy movement. I don’t think it suppose to be forced when you move So i posted it in bugs where it should be.
If its a new feature and its related to a mechanic not acting as intended it could be relayed as bug or mechanic

2 Likes

Hey there,

We’ve opened a feedback thread about the new movement system. Please share your feedback in there.

Thanks.

1 Like