We’re rolling out a hotfix to take care of the most reported issues with the Halloween update released yesterday. We want to thank our community for reporting these issues to us and for staying patient and positive as we fixed them.
In this hotfix we’re tweaking the game so it will be easier for players to see in the eternal twilight, while also balancing the loot drops from the Halloween meteors. The T2 doors are also getting fixed.
If it’s still too dark for you you can also tweak the following server settings to the following values. This should make it less dark:
- Fixed T2 doors so you cannot walk through them
- Removed Star Metal Picks, Dragonpowder and Skeleton Keys from meteors for balancing purposes
- Meteor fragments that have been harvested or disappeared won’t leave a particle trail behind
- Changed speed of day on official servers so it will not get as dark during the Halloween event
- Added auto exposure to compensate for the darkness and make things a bit brighter
- Made the minimum spawn and decay time for meteors be 60 seconds.
- Made it so meteor spawning could not be triggered if it is already spawning meteors.