PS4 Hotfix (15.06.2020) - Fix for connectivity issues

Thank you

1 Like

En que servidor pvp jugas? Dijiste que eras de argentina no? Yo estoy en uno europeo así que el horario de raideo es a partir de las 13pm, que pena si te quedaste junto al obelisco de la ciudad sin nombre

Si, soy Argentino, tambien juego solo en un servidor europeo. Espero que los demas del server se apiaden de mi!

Yes, I am Argentine, I also play solo on a European server. I hope the other players on the server take pity on me! lol :pray:

As you command dear friends, what’s your server?

1 Like

If you where online when the bug happened you could invite friends and get into games that way since they didnt stop raid times people where allowed to raid you given they stayed connected on the server

Wouldn’t they be kicked during server restart? So it was max maybe 9 hours for later timezones. Still a lot of time, but not “the whole ordeal”.

I’ll became a follower and slave for the whole day of he who finds my body and return my beloved Sword of Crom. A paypal account could also do the job!
:laughing:

1 Like

Is there a timeframe when we will be able to connect by region?

3 Likes

Los que juegan PvE no deberían preocuparse, espero que desactiven las horas de asalto al menos hoy, la gente no se apiadara de vos y menos si saben que estas como Solo Player ahí en PvP, porque no tenes clan?

No no way I’ll rob you, sorry I just joke. I’ll just try to log and refresh my fortress because the problems that keep me out of playing won’t be resolved on this hot fix. It just made me smile how you said that sentence and I wanted to make you smile too. Cross your fingers, prey Mitra and may your body still there when you Relog.
Good luck

2 Likes

But all servers auto restart…so it was only for raid windows before the restart.

What is happened?? Still getting error message saying "…_ must connect to PSN network ". Is there a patch,Yes or not a patch, no?

2 Likes

Jugue con clan siempre hasta que se borraron los servidores de LATAM, despues me fui a un server privado en europa con clan maximo de 1, o sea todos contra todos. Queria probar la experiencia y honestamente es muy divertido

I always played with clan until the LATAM servers were wiped not long ago, then I moved to a private server in Europe with a maximum clan of 1, that is, every man for himself. I wanted to try the experience and honestly it’s a lot of fun.

Thank You for sorting this out! I can go back to Conan at last! :grin: By the outrage that this caused, You can see now how many peeps still cares about this game!

Thx… Lost my thrall with this error… Why???

2 Likes

If you guys said thos was the problem from the get go
You think you get that much heat. Granted I get yall dint wanna make sony look bad in any way. But it’s a liscencing issue and unfortinally sony dosnt have its offices open on the weekend. Would have been a valid explanation with out makeing anyone look bad. I hope you guys have learned a lesson in comunication from this. That’s the only real complaint I have then you for fixing it thank you for makeing some epic games with epic story
Keep makeing them epic games work on them comunication skills

4 Likes

Try checking your ‘followers’ list. If he/she’s not there, check the log. Maybe someone kill him/her while you were offline.

1 Like

Why hasn’t anyone in the usa received this update? I’m central time us and haven’t received it. Im a die hard player and have bought everything that’s available for this game and now I feel like I have wasted my time and money. There’s always something going wrong and this is the 3rd time we have been locked out of the game on ps4 due to connectivity issues in the last year.

3 Likes

Dejen se quejarse tanto espere que cada país le llegue el parche

It’s double harvest and 5x xp!