PS4 Hotfix (15.06.2020) - Fix for connectivity issues

I was playing when the server went down and I was im my own place. Now I see her in the event log that she died but all the other animals are there. Lol

Time: 2020.06.12-02.52.48

I feel for those who bought the game the day or days following the error. Those are the ones that should truly be butt hurt. Atleast the rest of us have gotten to enjoy the exiled lands thus far

2 Likes

Patience, there are many servers around the world and they all have to be updated.

Tengan calma, ya se están actualizando los servidores las actualizaciones para PS4 pesan 900 Mb y tarda en instalar así que paciencia.

1 Like

Man are you kiding me?? The actualizacion ONLY appears for me now and i have aldready One clan attacking … Why u didn t desactivate the PvP man? U have pleasure of making the players suffer? C mon. If i loosr everything i m gona quit Conan because i really belive that you are making on porpose this it doens t make sense to me. You dont care about your players.

2 Likes

Dude, you’re missing the point. We have all the patience in the world, the point is that Europeans got the patch first a few hours ago and they are already playing right now, and we still don’t, so we can’t. That gives them a huge advantage… Funcom should have turn pvp off until we all can play.

5 Likes

All good here,tnx god i dindt loose anything, thanks guys for making it work, some double harvest in the near future, would be awesome! Just for the frustration …Peace!

Love how funcom blames it on Sony when it was their licensing!!

4 Likes

Read above mate, the different regions won’t be able to connect to each other. Your s**t is safe until you are able to login

So no update for USA players, which is pretty f*cked, I play in an EU PVP server, so basically I could get raided but yet I am not able to connect at all because NO patch for anyone else but in the EU. Why on earth didn’t you release this patch for ALL regions at the same time. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I am pissed off atm.

2 Likes

No it isn’t. It says “EU/US versions of the game won’t be able to connect to official servers in Japan, and viceversa”. I wish i was playing in a Japanese server… but unfortunately I’m not

1 Like

Is it possible to indicate the time when it will be possible to play? We do not want to press only to be told when the patch will be available in the rest of the world

Aqui no Brasil ainda não esta funcionando

1 Like

Where you see double harvest?..official servers, nothing like that…yet

its wierd…because i am in Europe, but i am on a American server…and i am on as we speak!

It’s on their full statement they posted, they might be waiting for all servers to be up before they implement it.

1 Like

Precisely, it’s because you are in EU that you got the patch, thus able to play in any US AND EU server.

Dude, WTF? They claim it’s fixed but still no patch.

1 Like

I still have a feeling the States won’t get ours until Tuesday

1 Like

Thought they were giving 6 days, 3 days for missing and additional 3 days for compensation.

Can we get an ETA or am I supposed to keep refreshing the server page until I see it’s up.
Yall have been unprofessional in my eyes these last 5 days.

3 Likes