PS4 Patch (26.06.2019) - The Warmaker's Sanctuary, Population Revamp, Temperature and more!

Thanks @Ignasi
I just tried.
Won’t be possible for me as even if I use the second unused USB port, the PS4 considers (through a very clear warning message) that it cannot be used cause already used as external drive storage …which is the case, even if using the other USB port …

This is why I love this company all the changes are based off feedback. You have made a fan and a purchase for the rest of your life. Long as you keep this mindset I’ll never stop buying your games! LONG LIVE FUNCOM!

Adding contest pictures as a new feat is another amazing thing that funcom does right for their fans/customers and contest entrants. Truly good fan service.

The part of the exploit update that removed buildings being interlapping has inhibited my ability to finish my base due to honeycombing walls, the fence foundations are hardly even interlapping, yet it stops me from being able to build them. I was excited for the update as always,but now I am disappointed in the lack of effort put into this specific part of the patch, it would be very lovely if you could revert this and hot patch it. Overall though, the game is my favorite game of all time, but this irritates me how I can’t finish my base. I don’t want to leave a vulnerability in my base. Edit: Fixed profanity.

2 Likes

All it did was prohibit the ability to continue it, which I can’t even honeycomb because of the fence foundations hardly touching…

so you are telling me all the god coins i farmed over the last month while you were figuring out how to fix your broken game are all wasted now?? timers still count down on animals yet i cant use them for a couple days?>!?! plz tell me you didnt completely screw over your community yet again by this

they should at least refund the zeal or something…

Can you fix the regeneration on the lifeblood spear that broke during this update it’s useless now

3 Likes

If you read the patch notes, it’s intentional for the opness

1 Like

Intended yes but I think they took it to far and out balanced it the other direction.

1 Like

Possibly. They took the building debuff too far too…

So you exploited storage, and now want someone to feel sorry for you? The tokens work as intended now with timer counting down. Should have stored the zeal instead of cheesing an exploit hoping to unleash Armageddon.

6 Likes

Well said, lol.

…and a myriad of other QoL and text fixes
myr·i·ad

[ˈmirēəd]

NOUN

1. a countless or extremely great number

2. (chiefly in classical history) a unit of ten thousand.

I know it sucks grinding out tokens(or raiding others and stealing them) only for them to go to waste, but keeping them past their intended expiration date is a bit cheesy too.

2 Likes

In other words, the start of calling down the Avatars will be three days after the patch is live on all platforms. A time period that may or may not be an arbitrary decision, but is definitely long enough to make sure the people who are trying to take advantage of the situation by stockpiling tokens have said tokens expire in storage, thus rendering their attempt at skirting the fix moot.

I really want to believe they took this into account when they decided to activate the God portion of the program. Because that is just brilliant.

3 Likes

which means they should have just nuked the tokens because if there is an exploit still out there to stop the timer, it is very minimally known, and only helps the most exclusive of exploiters.

2 Likes

Nuking the tokens is far too humane. Better to watch them go slowly, knowing you can do nothing.

Yes, I know how that sounds.

3 Likes

exploiters be like…
pop2

7 Likes

Yay Finally! I’ll be sure to post over the weekend my findings if I run into problems. You know I will!

How do you Tame a Lion?