Ps5 Conan Exiles Bug/Glitch with Sword Of Crom they use Karuk pants Which gives them stamina back so they roll which gives them rolling thrust more damage plus after they roll then attack they loose no stamina and u get hit once and your dead

Exactly. At most you lose 33% of your maximum health per hit with steel thewed. It was nerfed, as it was so strong.

Besides, there’s nothing wrong with being one shotted if it implies a risky, telegraphed move as is the 2h sword special move.

Combat in this game has problems, some quite serious.
This is not one of them.

2 Likes

It’s viable if you are a really good fighter.
People go Strenght because you double the dmg with strenght weapons if you invest 20 points in it. It’s 100% added dmg, plus the perks that are quite good.
SAV works very well because of the synergy between strenght and agility. It’s a simple, predictable build that was greatly enhanced with fast stamina regen. It’s very solid for short fights. Going full grit is viable, but you need to be a damn good fighter as you will take longer to kill your opponent if you are using strenght based weapons. OTOH, you can use your large grit pool to endure dmg, run, heal, go back in. It’s viable, but more complex. I bet you can pull it off, @stelagel . But then again you’re a monster! :smile:

1 Like

Trust me, you don’t want to get a heavy hit ftom Musashi after rolling thrust, which is no difficult if someone will come from behind, it’s one shot too.

1 Like

Yes, some agility based weapons are very strong now. It’s awesome. :blush:
I have a weak spot for the MBB katana. Probably my favorite. You can get a very decent legendary katana early game from the dregs. The spider drops it quite often. It’s the graceful night if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

It’s benefit is the weight to have the durability kit it so it can last forever. There is another legendary close to the mbb stats in silver mines from the 3skull monstrosity.

You are not in an unwinnable situation. You need only find the working solution. But far more to the point. If we are to accept the premise that this is problematic and in need of adjustment, I would argue that it is the Kurak Pants which require the change, NOT the Sword of Crom.

1 Like

If we’re talking about straight game as intended mechanics: Everyone can make that mistake but if you’re getting caught in SoC 1 shot then you need to do better. Anticipate, react, strategize. Don’t stand still and as soon as you see the possibility of the 1 shot, roll.

However, there is a stamina exploit currently in game and is widely being used that doesn’t have anything to do with perks or gear.

You’re probably a victim of that.

4 Likes

This sword of Crom and Annialater is stupid they lock on roll and chase you attack u dead in full heavy kit bullshit fix this shit

This Sword of crom Annialater 1 shot kill is unfightable u cant win omg u all dont understand lock on roll chase heavy special combo boom your dead with full heavy kit im done fix this.

This sword of crom Annialater glitch is unplayable fix it please im done

Please Fix this Funcom or im done Sword of crom annialater 1 tap me in full heavy kit pvp is unplayable they lock on roll and do special heavy combo with sword while running then im dead in done!!!

Sword of crom is to op im done 1 shot u dead.

Who is spamming flags here and why? Have I missed something…?

I have no idea, @Croms_Faithful , but considering the nicknames used and the joining date (1h) of them both, I can imagine what went down… I couldn’t read what was posted though, but that’s probably for the best. :smile:

I like spam. Can I have their spam?

1 Like

No @JHERON135 this is your solution…

And this…

All the others you and familiar accounts seek won’t work. Stop asking nerfs because you all think that there’s no other way.

1 Like

I agree with you my friend and appreciate the quote but consider the stamina exploit.

This means free stam with SoC and reason why 1 shot is done so easily.

So we go from 1 issue to the next, over and over and over. While no one is duping right now which is great, you can’t fight anyone fairly as long as they’re using this exploit.

It’s exhausting.

2 Likes

Do you know if the exploit exists on PlayStation too, @Kikigirl ?

To this part i agree! To the nerf part i disagree wholeheartedly.
Sword of Crom already had nerfs, i don’t want to see this sword nerfed even more.
Bugs and glitches, yes they must be fixed, it was exhausting already when you could glitch fence foundations, but ot was not the fence foundation issue, just the people who use any mean to win.
That’s why we have hacks and exploits be the stars on pvp servers, competition comes second and cheating first, it’s sad isn’t it?
Do a proper report and until then use what you already have as a mechanic to answer. Do not stop playing because of cheaters and dusebags, make them “cry” nonetheless. I remember a YouTube video, maybe it was @SirDaveWolf who upload it where a pvp veteran was trolling a speed hacker, i enjoy it so much and it brought joy to my soul. Take the middle finger mfr and stick you speed hack in your…
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry for this behavior, but these people are upsetting me a lot.

2 Likes

Right.

If it is this exploit then it’s another example of why a nerf is not the answer.

The exploit is very very easy to replicate and if you pay attention enough you might realize you initiated by accident. Happened to me.

Then it was explained to me how I accomplished it.

So this is the realization that people have made and are using to give themselves an unfair advantage.

There are few veteran players left. Some of us are only hanging on by strings. I don’t mind a good “trolling the cheaters” session but I also just want to play the game without cheats.

1 Like