Game mode: * Single-player*
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America
When approaching an NPC merchant like Shawma the Strange or the Mountaineer, I see the option to “Purchase: for [whatever].” It does not say what to purchase, and if I click on it, I lose a fragment of power or gold coins or whatever the purchase requirement is, but I do not gain anything–no schematics, no rocknose egg.
This affects the Library of Esoteric Things, too. I can interact with the library, and I will get a popup saying that I have “accessed the dark libary.” However, I get no feat, and I get no scrolls. Fragments of power are consumed, however.
I have attempted to purchase rocknose eggs from Shawma without any mods activated. Same problem.
Finally, attempting a workaround of simply spawning the schematics also does not work. Both the schematics (ID 29000) and the rocknose egg (ID 19026) return “failed spawning 1x game item [id]” when admin mode is on. This makes me think that the item does not exist, which is odd.
I expect to get the items or feats I am purchasing from NPCs or the Library of Esoteric Things.
- Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded (Steam Workshop id=1629644846)
- Automatic Fish Trap (Steam Workshop id=1629644846)
- Waystones (Steam Workshop id=2424793128)
- One Tap Truncheons (Steam Workshop id=1399700746)
- Better Thralls (Steam Workshop id=931088249)
- Emberlight (Steam Workshop id=1369802940)
- Less Building Placement Restrictions (Steam Workshop id=1369743238)
- Unlock Plus (with Pickup) (Steam Workshop id=877108545)
- Approach an NPC merchant like Shawma the Strange or the Mountaineer.
- Interact with them.
- Click on “Purchase: for [currency]”
- Notice that you’ve lost 10 gold coins (for Shawma) or 1 Fragment of Power (for the Mountaineer) but gained nothing in return.
Then, attempting to spawn the item via console command:
- Enable admin more in settings.
- Open command console with ~.
- Type in spawnItem 29000 1
- Notice it returns a failure to spawn error.