Purge not starting

Spent a couple of days building and outfitting a base for the purge. There were thralls guarding and 4 doors that had to be breached. Purge would not start. Removed the doors one at a time until there were no doors, then moved the coffer into the bailey and the purge would still not start. If I had had to do this building, thrall capturing, armor, weapons, armor and weapons mod crafting without being able to use admin mode to avoid all the resource harvesting and workbench crafting delays it would have been weeks to build. In the interest of keeping players playing and not alienating them you need to get this failure to launch issue sorted out.

2 Likes

I had a case where I built a base on a volcano, and the program refused to run the purge many times.
But I still left the coffer there and periodically replenished it.
A month later, I again boasted of my wealth - and the purge began.

1 Like

almost as annoying getting the purge to start as it is to have the purge reach the challenge stage… and then end early because it ‘couldn’t reach the coffers’ sitting out in an open field…

1 Like

Greetings Bourbon!
Thank you for sharing this issue with us.

In order for our team to properly assess your report, could you please send us a screenshot of the map location where your base is located please?

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.