[Question] Any chance of real life items being sold on the Bazaar?

With Sword and helm ?

I attended a seminar for Monroe Hydraulic early late 80,s dark blue rim and all lettering gold plate went to work with it one morning finished coffee when I opened passenger side hit the asphalt and cracked in multiple pieces It was porcelain light and thin and very brittle!!!

2 Likes

Ouch sorry to hear that . You have it on the shelf still or tossed it?

2 Likes

I’m keen for a new gaming t-shirt. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The one for this:

I think they did… yes.

1 Like

With a 25% chance of it not being delivered :rofl:

1 Like

I really don’t think that would be a viable sales option for Funcom, in fact they might lose money going through the whole process. There needs to be a significant supply/demand chain in place before moving forward, and I wouldn’t expect Funcom to have a massive consumer base as it stands. Not worth it I reckon.

I get in to this store but it doesn’t sell anything about Conan exiles.

Real tools would be nice for real usages!

Skinning knives, hatchets, picks, cleavers, torches (truncheons hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ).

1 Like

Do you remember the trailer?

Nicole at the end says that if we want to see more of these (presenting the stave and the hoodie she wear) we have to follow social media. I don’t have social media to follow, do you?
I believe that the “promise” exists, what about our interest, do we have interest? I certainly do and @Sairdontis too among others beloved friends. Let’s give some love to this and I believe that they will figure out the way :wink:.

Long gone :sleepy:

1 Like

A VERY NICE idea!!!
I would love to enjoy my wine in a fine aquilonian or argossean cup!!!

1 Like

Pretty sure she was referencing sorcerous things for the game rather than her outfit… make her a big enough offer and she might part with it tho… especially on her birthday.

1 Like

@darthphysicist
If you know when her birthday is, spit it out :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I may not afford our priceless @Spynosaur_Nicole but I can surely fix a birthday cake with 18 candles :wink:!

2 Likes

It’s every wednesday and thursday as far as I know… :smirk:

2 Likes

I would love to be able to put Conan Exiles stuff up on a store. That’d be so neat!!! No idea what that would involve though. >_> And you are more than welcome to buy the sorcerer outfit and “steal my look” on Amazon :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy urly burthday :partying_face: :birthday: :cake: :discopug:

2 Likes

More than likely. Since most stuff like that which can be printed, can probably be done cheaper at any number of other places.

Someone is selling Conan coffee mugs online for about $15.

Look around on eBay or Amazon, it’s painfully easy to get your own stuff made like that, where you just send an image in and they put it on an item. Like taking a screenshot of an in-game location and getting it put on a big 40x60 wall hanging. Only costs about 20 bucks or so.

This doesn’t keep the lights on for the Conan team :man_shrugging:. I would spend more easy money on physical items than digital. As long as I knew that these money would be provided to the Conan employees as a bonus or something. I spend my time in communities reading that… No I won’t go that far, all I care is to keep the lights on and do some things that I like! You can tell me, Stelios buy Crom coins… I will buy more but If like @Sairdontis said this Bazar sell physical items too, trust me, I would buy a lot :rofl::rofl::rofl:. You know my friend Yshtola, one day, i may stop playing Conan exiles, so all these are, a bit, pointless.
But!!!
A mug that @barnes send me, or a t-shirt that @CodeMage wears because I send it to him on his birthday is a “memory”. I am about to close 3 years in here, some people are friends that I never seen, but they are.
I would love this idea to go a bit forward and ofcurce to know the birthday dates too, especially for some members in here or admins. Wouldn’t be nice?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.