Random unowned invincible wheels of pain spawning

I was going to the small house I made in the newbie river to pick up some items I needed when I saw a few wheels of pain nearby, they have no owner, no one else I play with knows why or how they got there, and they can’t be demolished, no matter how many fire orbs, explosive jars, or trebuchet rounds are flung at it, nothing damages them. Even after changing servers settings that would allow us to.
Is there any way to destroy them, or delete them entirely?

As I’m playing on PS5, opening the developer console and simply erasing them isn’t an option.
Any info or tips would be appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

‘no owner’ means one of two things; either the person’s clan name is ‘no owner,’ or the last person in the clan deleted his/her character and the placeables no longer belong to anyone, which means they will eventually decay.

That would make sense if anyone actually built them, no one did. They appeared on their own.

They could have been built when you and your friends were offline, then as mentioned above, the builder deleted their character.

It’s a co-op game, it can’t be joined when I’m offline, and none of us have deleted any characters. This is exactly why I’m making this post, I have no idea how they came about. Every plausible explanation doesn’t explain it.

Ah it’s co op. Have you taken turns being host with your friends?

I have not, I’ve been the host since the start.

Single player or one of your friends co op games could have merged maybe

Not entirely sure how that could even happen, regardless it’s still annoying that I can’t remove them in any way.

Seen it happen on old gen xbox ages ago. Try admin commands for Destroy / Kill (large). Requires keyboard.

Tried that, didn’t register any keyboard inputs. Doesn’t seem to support it on console.

Crazy idea, but put a purge coffer as close as you can and start it then kill only the normal enemies, after the demolishers arrive at the coffer they should automatically target the nearest destroyable structure which hopefully is those pesky wheel of pains.

You can’t do that on console… on PlayStation anyway. I imagine it’s the same on Xbox.

Looks to me like someone was testing out the different wheels since there’s one of each. It could also have been a player on their friends list that randomly joined. You can join a friend’s co-op if it’s open.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.