Repeating error in private server console

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: North America

When looking at the server console, there is an error that has suddenly started appearing and we get about 10 or 15 a second. The error is:

[302]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array CallFunc_GetComponentsByClass_ReturnValue of length 0!

We often see this show up in bursts of 4 or 5 seconds, but this has been going for over 5 minutes straight. We don’t have any reports of lag or crashing, but I’d like to know what causes this error message and if it’s something I should be concerned with.

Hey @Falcon4287

Welcome to our community.
Since you’re in a private server, do you have any mods installed?

1 Like

Yes, we have many mods installed.

Pippi
Unlock Plus
Roleplay 1.8.1
Thrall War Decorations
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
RP Aesthetics
Fashionist
Emberlight
Improved Quality of Life
Age of Calamitous

I can do a lot of troubleshooting myself, I’m really wanting to know what the error means and if it is indicative of potential problems.

It seems like it’s an error you might get when standing next to a container that’s withdraw only and is empty (like an empty loot bag or an NPC chest). However, this error continued for over 3 hours without stopping, so the more I can understand about what normally would cause this error, the better I can run down what the issue is and how to stop it from happening again.

Although this is an error that can rarely happen in vanilla servers, it does only happen once and in very rare situations. Since you mention that it seems to trigger often and during extended periods of time, we imagine it might be caused by some mod misconfiguration. Usually we recommend to disable all mods then enable them one by one until the issue reoccurs, but given that this is probably a server that heavily depends on the code and assets some of those mods provide, it might be a bit more difficult to spot the culprit in your case in particular.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.