Report Funcom [freedom of speech topic]

Heh. Funny.
So banned players who got banned for cheating/hardcore griefing (sounded like that, in those topics) are now … doing this?
Hilarious.

However, if one sends a problem via exploithunters…
Thing is I get the feeling of sending those makes no sense at all, since it wont be fixed unless lots of more players report it. I think only when multiple people report about some exploit, any developer will act on that. (There is another game where I found some bug, but noone believes me, so I am a little frustrated because of that… Probably the same with heat, which cant be supposed to have unlimited vertical range…)

But while that might speak in favor of those cheaters, they could have as well have flooded the forum with guides how to use that thing. Sure would have caused a wipe being needed, but that would have become a highest priority fix I guess. Which is why I dont think that those guys sent instructions on how a player can gain admin access to funcom…

What I am trying to say is: Would be neat if people would at least get a notification about their bug/exploit reported having been noticed.

Yup I have been banned five times last time for over a month for speaking up. Been waiting for a reply from support for over two months now and even had a mod pm me lipping me off. This company treats there customers like they are getting in a knife fight or something. Probably get banned again for this but could give a toss , all of my clan has uninstalled and moved on because of all of this and ain’t coming back but I will help with this for sure.