Reporting a clan

I would like to report the clan renacidos on xbox official pvp 2736. They have 3 gigantic bases taking up some of the best spots and limiting other players. The biggest of which is near “a light to guid them home” which has spam in all directions for like a 3 minute run. Very laggy. Im sure it stresses the server. They also just merged with the clan ^v^ who controls the crevice. It is under a different clan name still because the leader is inactive and stayed. I wouldn’t normally report people but they are very toxic and raid all new people to the server. Would be a better place without them.

You must report via Zendesk. You can not name and shame another player / clan on a public forum. In your report to Zendesk include as many photos / screen grabs of the offending bases.

Where do I access zendesk? I looked on here for a report function but couldnt find.

Hi @Bkhc0821

As @Harperson mentioned, please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk so they can help you out further.
You can read more about how to submit a ticket here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures