Sand Reaper Hive Queen - no stun anymore

Game mode: Online private - No Mods
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Hello,
I just finished my building on my server so I did a reset to make some PvE again !
I remember not so long ago I could farm the sand reaper hive queen very easily with a dragon bone axe and 40 points in strength because of stunlock. I tried yesterday and today, she’s not stunnable anymore. I looked on the net, didn’t find anything, I don’t remember anything like that in the patch notes either (but I could be wrong) and I didn’t find ANYTHING about the KB/Damage/Weapon used calculations (like when a monster can be stunned ? Which weapon with how much KB ?).
Now I just wanted to know if it’s bugged, intended, or just a bug for the World Boss near Sepermeru (I didn’t try the one near the black Galion or in the swamps because one is too far, the other is useless).
If it’s intended, yeah stunlock was stupid, but now … It’s stupid too.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try to beat a world boss with stunlock like before
  2. Get smashed
  3. Retry
  4. Get smashed again but kill the boss
  5. Cry on forum :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.