Server Eu 3104 pvp " God bubbles neverending "

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug |Misc
Region: Europe

Hey. On the server 3104, all peoples can launch their God protections one time and after the protection neverending, we look in logs and they don’t reactive her. But when we go at their bases, the bubble is up and active :-/

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hey there @Ezeakiel

Welcome to our community.
We’re aware of this issue and it has been fixed on Testlive. It’ll come out in the next patch.

You’ve been saying that for months… How about actually doing that then

It’s been done less than a month ago, actually. You can check out the patch notes here:

Thank you for your answer, i hope this patch will coming soon :slightly_smiling_face:

How about current bubbles? i checked mine and it’s still up, when will it dissapear? 36 hours from patch launch? i have the zeals for the next bubble ready but since it’s still up after the patch i don’t know when i’ll dissapear to renew it…

It should disappear after the timer expires. Let us know if they’re still up two days from now. If that’s the case we’ll send word to our team about it.

I was going to ask if this was in this patch… I dont think I read it in the patch notes… But then I hadn’t properly read them yet

1 Like

The bubbles dissapeared but later after we summoned them back we saw that they were gone again on a server crash. Do we have to summon god protection every time the server crash? that makes it impossible to play on pvp servers…

here’s my report: God protection dissapeared 10 hours after summoning the protection on a server crash

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.