Server Pings are abnormal in browser, but in game OK

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: [Peerformance
Server type: PVE
Region: EU

What happens with server pings in browser? It feels the loonger someone plays the ping gets bigger, i choosed one server for siptah just because it was 60-80 Ping then for me, i played till level 60 all was good, but now sudden i can join the server only by direct connect ( thanks to battlemetric who shows server IP atleast) because ping max allowed on server is 140, in browser its more than 160-220 all the time, but in game when i join with dir connect ping is still 78-100… WTF? I dont even know thats bug misc or what? And how to fix it?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Here’s a work around I found… which is a bug in of itself. Soon as you go in the Server browser, immediately switch to “Favorite” filter (assuming you have the one you want favorited), the Ping is 1/2 or sometimes 1/4 of the ping in general browser.

just FYI:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.