Set Antidote does not cure alcohol poisoning

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: US

Set Antidote used to cure alcohol poisoning, now it doesn’t.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Drink 5 alcoholic drinks.
  2. Observe the alcohol poisoning debuff.
  3. Drink Set Antidote.
  4. Note that the alcohol poisoning debuff is still there.
2 Likes

Drink 5 alcoholic drinks in a row and you’ll get:

• +3 to vitality
  • +3 to strength
  • alcohol poisoning
  • chapter 8 journey “Get extremely drunk”
1 Like

This is very strange btw, because I logged on Single Player to test and a set antidote didn’t clear neither bleeds nor poison (alcohol poisoning). Logged on PVE-C official (EU) and the same potion was able to clear alcohol and bleeds just fine. Logged on a private server, same thing set potion was able to clear all incl. alcohol poisoning.

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU Official Server #1130

Set antidote does not work vs drunk

1. Drink 5 vine to get drunk
  2. Uee Set Antidote
  3. Nothing happen … :frowning:

we are talking about alcohol poisoning though and set is an antidote.

Well its up to the devs to decide whether “drunk” is something that should be considered as a poison debuff, since it doesn’t really have any dot effect they probably didn’t.

1 Like

That means the powder and alcohol :beer:. Are useless now during pvp -.- need to farm lotus again

I am not sure you understand, we are talking about the poisoning after you get to drink 5 alcohol drinks/powder one after the other to apply the +3 strength buff. we are not talking about “drunk”.

you need fish traps (the new ones). the fish they catch when cooked applies buffs without causing poisoning.

1 Like

Yes, but i think it was done in the same move.
They removed set potion for all effect other than properly said poison. Extern poison.

Alcohol making drunk, and the poisining coming with it if you drink to much, is counted as one effect.

Like said, it’s up to the devs to know if they want it removed or not.

it used to stop bleeds too which was only reason i ever bothered with it.

Yeah, bit is in patchnote.

it is not in the patch notes that it won’t cure alcohol poisoning. so still waiting for a firm answer here. not being used to cure bleeds is intended and what the patch notes fixed.

Now so,

What cure alcohol brewing and whats uses the people now for cure posioned?

Feast meats from set altar? From set altar?
Violet cure all? From orange glands?

Healing potion will help after drinking.
Bandages after bleed.

Hey there,

This is an unintended change and our team is now aware of it. On the meanwhile, please don’t drink and build, think of the thralls!

5 Likes

Thank you for notifying the team and confirming the status of the bug, Ignasis.

1 Like

I really hoped it was intentional, for it would finally provide a usage for the dedicated Str and Vit Elixirs, by giving the cheap alternative of alcohol a significant downside.

You know, the game loops you were talking about, revisiting the Sinkhole as it is the only source of grey lotus, wich is needed for the Elixirs.

1 Like

I agree. The poison doesn’t last too long, and this would prevent being able to spam it out in the open world as easily, as you have to wait for the stam debuff effect to wear off as well.

Grey lotus was dropping off npcs at mounds on testlive I imagine those will be on live since patch if it transferd over