Sever number 2732 PVE CONFLICT

about 6 months ago I had a negative interaction with a group of 3 they started it and I finished it. I just recently came back to Conan exiles. after a 6 month deployment I built my base on noob river on top of the broken bridge. the same 3 gentleman 6 months later they are still pissed off. instantly started messaging me & killing me over & and over giving me no opportunity to grow. furthermore they would even use exploits to get on my roof and to trap me in my base on top of all that they built base below me so there was no room for expansion. so I put ant claim. here kicker I’ve been up all night running the blood stone dungeon grinding. I get back to base its gone the server admin destroyed it. and i have no idea why. especially since the spider boss in the jungle island is completely blocked off. then there another guy who has a foundation wall going from the north down in to the jungle. then you got another who all he knows how to build is with foundation. his name it thatch me outside. these are things that are in your terms of service. rules that these player are breaking what rule did I break

the others photos and weren’t coming thro on my OneDrive. I don’t what to do I feel defeated and let down bye fun Com

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.