Share my house West Fan Village

West Fan Village

![73F75F8DA705E4B7AED0163202EAA963%5B1%5D|690x388] (upload://2bNvCWSIbyhAQLRKEF63WdKs1HP.jpeg)

7 Likes

From a Chinese player who likes to build

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is an online server 3x acquisition

House built without administrator privileges

1 Like

![FBFDD6BB68A2B5F437FBE40DF9268B4F|690x388](uplo

ad://ev0zokg5B2yxS5p2xcXWPRBfG3B.jpeg)

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Did not use mod。I used a radium light

1 Like

this is some beautiful work here, Id like to see the true form if using additional mod.

It’s this kind of post that makes me depressed when I look at my buildings …

3 Likes

Now go on an 8 day holiday.

1 Like

Such an Awesome build! Thanks for the post, as it’s definitely giving me some ideas on how to add flair to my current builds. Time to spend some time spawning in stuff in solo to figure out how to bring it to live. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very nice base you got there!

I’m kinda doing the same (Very slowly) with mine, but the amount of time it’s taking to load my base keeps getting worse. Nowadays, whenever I go near my base 80% loads instantly and the part which is heavily decorated loads in chunks :confused: If I login inside the base, I freeze for a long time until everything loads.

It is satisfying to see a mature build that also preserves and features native grasses. Also, your niches for statues are something I haven’t seen before. Well done all around!

how did you manage to get the pink light? Are these torches with the inventory now working?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.