Siesse Blacktongue, T4 Reptilian armorer missing

Like the title, i guess it’s a bug that you cannot find Siesse Blacktongue the t4 Reptilian armorer in the game? Any chance she gets added to the spawns? I’ve seen people asking for this for months.

Thanks!

Hey there

You can find her in the volcano, as some users reported in this recent thread:

:slight_smile:

She also has a chance to spawn in one of the stairs where you can normally find archers.

1 Like

Not a bug, she has multiple spawn points now.

2 Likes

I can confirm she spawns on official servers. Found her on one of the bridges the other day. Of course the silly woman decided to jump to her death rather than join me*, but, well… what can you do. If I can find her once, I can find her again (eventually).

*read: when going KO from the last truncheon blow, she fell into the lava. C’est la vie. Or c’est la mort, in this case I guess.

2 Likes

She was added recently with the changes to the devotees. A lot of different crafters may spawn there.
So maybe there will be other missing spawns too? idk.
Anyway.
The relic hunter slavehunters/slavers which are scattered around seperemu got a good chunk of HP.
Their armorers may spawn at least as Terris something, unlocking flawless zingarian freebooter.

2 Likes

There is a concensus amongst Reddit posts including my own experience that Terris Leatherbinder has the highest chance of spawning on the plateau north of the northwall at Shepemuru.

As for Siesse Blacktongue… I am camping her right now. That one’s a tough cookie to get to spawn.

1 Like

I have picked her up twice now.
Once on the bridge where an armorer (formerly archer) and another archer spawn. Once in the group of devotees.
Have also seen firis flickertongue, hith silverfinger and several sayd secretkeepers there.

1 Like

I dont know, but it seems Terris is the sole t4 who can spawn there. I didnt check the other location more to the north though. The one you are talking about is actually right in front of our base. ^^’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.