SM_BountyHunter_pot is crashing my game

Me too, I can’t log in to my server either. The guys in charge of this game have to resing to their jobs, as they are screewing the game on every aspect, day by day. Theres not a single week you dont have to face a new problem of some sort.

2 Likes

I had this error every time I started a single player Siptah session on TestLive. Sent the bug report to Funcom every time, often with notes.

If I immediately restarted CE I was able to go to Siptah single player with no error. Haven’t tried single player since Chapter 3 release.

1 Like

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this! I’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

2 Likes

I can tell you that before the fatal, I killed a new mob on the site “Lonely grave” on the hill above the “River Fortress” where the mini-boss is undead. Be vigilant

I am now having the same error on Siptah Official PVE server (some days ago i reported to Zendesk also another error on line 463 regarding SM_Bountyhunter_pot, no answer so far) - it is happening only on Siptah around Riverwatch Keep (at least for me) and affects both single player and online game. No mods (never have been), i uninstalled and reinstalled game (it is installed on secondary hd), verified Steam files, but as soon as i’m trying to log in - error, game closed. Started after last patch.

Greetings Exiles,

Can you, please, share a screenshot of your location on the map at the time this crashes happen, as well as your PC DxDiag?

You’ll be able to get this DxDiag by following these steps:

1. From the Windows desktop, press the Windows and R keys to open the Run window.
  2. In the Open: field of the Run window, type dxdiag. Click OK or the Enter key to open the DirectX* Diagnostic Tool. If prompted to check if your drivers are digitally signed, click Yes.
  3. In the DirectX* Diagnostic Tool window, choose Save All Information.
  4. In the Save As window, the DirectX* information is saved as a text (.TXT) file. Choose the Desktop or another easily accessible location to save your file, and then click Save.

Feel free to send us this information trough a DM if you prefer!

Good morning Zahmaiatt. I am unsure how to send a direct message, I clicked on your picture but didn’t immediately see a way to send a message, Please advice. I don’t want to fill up the thread with a long Technical post of every device plugged into my computer. As for screen shots, I can’t provide because I can’t get into Siptah but I can tell you exactly where I was, I trying to load onto the Violet Isle because that is where I always build my base on Siptah and i always log out from beside my base and it also crashed when I restarted the game.

Mine crashed on two different servers, one with no mods, in generally the same area. And now when I try to log in to either, I get this error.
For me, it is either in or East of the River Watch Keep on Siptah, not far from the Sorcerer’s cave.
The first thing that happens is there is crash for some reason. Then, I can’t log in with the error listed.
I have marked where I’ve encountered the error three different times.
One time, I was lucky because it crashed inside the enemy camp and they must’ve killed me. It took a few hours but I was able to log back in at my bedroll naked. I lost my gear but it wasn’t that important. I was able to retrieve my thralls from their last guard location and I could continue.

But now I’m at the two locations to the east and I didn’t die, and can’t log in.
One of the servers is 6155 and I can’t remember the other.

If you’re able on server 6155 look for “Betty” (if you’re able) and you’ll see the exact location.

Please help.
I got this error
Fatal error:

[File:C:\B\tec exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\AlNa vigation Navcollision.cpp] [Line: 463]

Attempt to build nav collision data for

/Game/items/Placeables/Meshes/SM_bountyhunter_pot.SM_bountyhunter_pot:NavCollision 1 when we are unable to. This platform requires cooked packages.

2 Likes

I got the same exact error

This morning, it would load on both servers. Then, it crashed on one server (when I was pretty far away from the camp). Then, I tried to log in again and got the error again. So in order to play, I logged in again on the other server and got the error there too.

Both on the load screen. I’m so confused.

I am having same issue. After loading into my modded single-player world ( Isle of Siptah ) my game keep crashing in loading screen, saying this exact fatal error. I tried to uninstall all mods one by one to check if one of them isnt the problematic one but it keeps crashing again and again.
It would be great if you could fix that problem ASAP dev team.
Thank you

1 Like

I can’t Even access the Game in that server now (siptah - 1963) the Game crashes during the loading screen. I was near the leyshire of the goblinoid.
I reinstalled the entire Game and nothing happens. I don’t use any mods.
Please! Say anything!

I too uninstalled and reinstalled. Same error.

Having run into this issue now several times since the last major update on my own server, I have found a couple of areas that it randomly happens to me. The first time was when I was building something in creative so I thought I had placed something down that caused it. After having a friend with admin privileges delete everything, the problem remained.

Due to the fact that this is my server I had the convenience of having a trustworthy friend on that I could trust with admin privileges. He had to step away from the area and as I was logging in he would have to teleport to his location. Every time I would still get one last crash report, but I would be able to log in fine on the next launch.

Today, we got to test our theory as when I was running through a river and ran past a small camp, I crashed with the same report again. We spent quite a bit of time testing around the area. Each time I’d crash they would teleport me out and I could log back in. Once, I died and was able to log back in having been in a different location. Another time my character just kept running in one direction which took me out of the zone.

It seems no other players are affected by this in my server. However, in every case I was able to get back in by my character being moved to a different location, whether by dying or being teleported. Hope that helps some.

I keep getting this, too. It started happening after I picked up blood crystals for the first time, and I think it’s triggered when I get too close to a Khitan sorcery vendor location.

1 Like

these are the error codes
Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\AI\Navigation\NavCollision.cpp] [Line: 463] Attempt to build nav collision data for /Game/Items/Placeables/Meshes/SM_bountyhunter_pot.SM_bountyhunter_pot:NavCollision_1 when we are unable to. This platform requires cooked packages.

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3250] NavCollision /Game/Items/Placeables/Meshes/SM_bountyhunter_pot.SM_bountyhunter_pot:NavCollision_0 was found in memory and is an export but does not have all load flags.

When I try to play on the island, I couldn’t find a solution. Game Mode: Single Player

2 Likes

Still no answers from the developers…

1 Like

Update your video drivers. I did the NVidia update, and the problem resolved itself.

2 Likes