Some Bug Reports

21: Problems with placing ceilings. Example: Black Ice ceiling over any other ceiling type. Sometimes it’ll place right, and sometimes the other ceiling type will just stay in place.
You’ll have to dismantle the ceiling piece, sometimes deleting the Black Ice ceiling, even if there’s not a visual cue.
22: Sometimes placing different walls over other types will cause the original layer to glitch through. Same thing with the ceiling issue.

22: My thrall (and myself sometimes too) glitch under certain enemies like Rhinos or Dragons when they’re attacking.

23: After taking off the Stalker’s Mask, the vision is messed up. Should be while you’re wearing the mask that the vision is brighter, though this is the daytime. First picture is after taking the mask off, and the second is the normal vision in first person view.

What I’d recommend is the first picture when you’re wearing the mask, and the second picture is the normal vision when you take it off.

24: Obelisk journey step bugged

25: Death not indicated on map. Please fix this. :neutral_face:

27: Inventory lag is still persistent.

28: Hair looks really weird sometimes it’s in the dark, or close to light in the dark.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.