Basic Info:
Platform: Xbox One
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2586

Bug Description:
I logged off at a lower level, and then when I logged back in the next day I was all of a sudden level 61.

Bug Reproduction:
I do not know what happened to cause this bug.

1 Like

Did you get our server shut down for maintenance? Eh well while it’s being fixed, tons of lag. Tons of enemies and friendlies getting stuck in terrain. In specific, the executioner in his cave is a big one. People making rediculously huge bases most likely causing issues. Oh and warmakers sanctuary… Lost my stuff to the dungeon reseting I’m assuming. It’s cool, I’ve already recovered. This game is sweet but I pray for more server attention. They don’t run well. It gets real loaded down at like 8+ players on the server. And that’s when I notice more terrain issues and enemies going in ND out of the terrain. Thanks for a great game. Oh and in case it’s relevant I’m playing on the above mentioned server on a xbox series x downloaded to the internal drive. It isn’t my system having issues.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.