Spawning in purges

Hello everyone, everything good?

In the purges that took place at my base, the enemies always spawn at two fixed points. I would like to know a little more about it. So my doubts are:

1. Can I really trust these spawning points as fixed, or do you believe they were just a coincidence?

2. During the construction of the base, is there any way to “stimulate” the spawning points in specific areas? (using building blocks, parts of the scenario itself, etc.)

3. What is the relationship between the internal spawning and the base structure? Is it really random in the game or can its construction interfere with this issue?

Opinions?

Thank you guys!

Well the purge can be dumb but exactly where the spawn is randomly chosen based on your builds but in cases of your base and anything on it is in a position that cannot be reachable by foot of ai will or can spawn inside or on top of your build this was done for players that built in places ai could not reach but they can do it to land bases too but if you add anything building wise to your base they might spawn elsewhere

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.