Statless Tier 4 Darfari Archer

Online Private/Singleplayer [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Bug [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
PVP: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
North America: [Please enter your server region]

The bug is a pretty straight froward one. The Tier 4 cannibal archer, i can’t remember his name, always has zero stat’s and zero percent on stat growth every time I’ve enslaved him. I’ve found and broken him 4 or 5 time now, and it’s always the same case.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Find the tier 4 Darfari archer thrall
2.Club him in the face and put him on the wheel of pain.
3.Wait for him to be done cooking
4 Check his stats.
Optional Step
5.Rename him “Captain Disappointment”

Could we get a name it would help identify the problem

Hey @Cyackle

Welcome to our community.
If you refer to Sorschut Eyegouger, we’re aware of this issue and a fix for it is scheduled for the next update, although this could change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear! That probably will spare the poor guy dying as much when i go hunting for thralls in the early game.
The first time i got him i was so excited to have my first tier 4 archer, then i looked at his stats. After a few minutes of just sitting there, staring at him, i figured out what to do with him. I gave him a hunting bow and had him stand naked in front of my base. He survived two purges, only dying when i told my friend i wanted to level my base. He fought valiantly against four of the bosses my friend spawned to help wipe out my legion of thralls, for a few seconds.
ANYWAYS! I’m glad to hear he’s going to get fixed up. I appreciate the prompt response!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.