Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
One of the wandering NPCs on the ground floor in the Well of Skelos paths into the lava and dies. Valid with main release Halloween patch and post-Halloween testlive.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Set a map mark just outside the main entrance to the Well of Skelos (where you’d come in after you do your Jedi lava-surfing parkour trick)
- Teleport out wait a bit, then teleport to your map mark.
- Immediately on arrival there’s a wandering NPC standing at the top of the steps, near the fire pots.
- Watch that one. Watch it walk down to the edge of the lava floe and die.
- Wonder why they said “I never meant it to be like this.” since there aren’t too many possible outcomes of fire-walking in a volcano. Unless you’re Laura Palmer or something. I dunno. I’m no pyschologist.