T4 Thrall disappeared from inventory on character death

Game mode: Online Official - 1500
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: US

I was in Buccaneer Bay with a T4 Armorer (Fia, I think), and a T3 Thrall (Cook) in my character’s inventory. Died in the Captain’s Quarters (cursed bleeds!). When I got back to my body, I looted all, and as I was re-equipping I noticed that my T4 Thall was gone. Relooted my body, despite not seeing anything, still not there. Double checked my following bearer thrall (Goatfoot) to ensure that I didn’t misremember putting it on him. Relogged, relooted my body again. Nothing. And here I thought that having the thralls in my character’s inventory was safer than on the bearer!

I guess they weren’t properly broken and escaped while I was returning to my corpse. :frowning:

If there are any logs to help, it happened 3/31, I believe sometime between 6 and 9 pm EST.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Find and capture T4 Armorer Thrall at the small camp to the west of the Pleasure Palace of Derketo.
  2. Break said thrall in a T1 Wheel placed just to the east of the Palace.
  3. Take the T4 Armorer Thrall, and a T3 Cook thrall in your own inventory and run to Bucanneer Bay. Die to a bleed in the Captain’s Quarters just as you finish off the last mob there. Doh!
  4. ???
  5. Get back to the corpse and use keyboard shortcuts (F) to loot all and be sad that the T4 is missing from your inventory.
1 Like

Hey @Syl

Welcome to our community.
We apologize for the frustration of this issue. We’re going to send it to our team so they can look into it.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.