Temple of the Gods Winners šŸ†

Congrats to all of the winners! Your creativity is amazing.

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up! These are some mind bogglingly amazing buildings!

7 Likes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Iā€™m so thrilled that my Hive made honorable mentions! GG everyone! Iā€™m absolutely flabberghasted by some of these other builds! This makes me consider adding this to the games I stream on twitch, especially when Iā€™m building.

11 Likes

Wow, wow, wow!! Won a prize or not, everyone here is a winner. These builds are, hands down, drop dead gorgeous! They really are just awe inspiring. Well done all and congratulations to the top three!

8 Likes

I agree, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing how other people envision them. Unlike the other religions, there was no existing Crom shrines, placeables or clutter in the game. Meaning that anyone who did Crom opted for ā€˜hard modeā€™ and had to start from a blank canvas. They turned disadvantage into masterpiece. Not to take anything away from the other amazing entries here. But my profound thanks and respect to the members who chose Crom! :mountain_snow: :metal:

7 Likes

well

5 Likes

An amazing build and done on ps4 with base game assets only. Simple yet elegant, you deserve the win.

8 Likes

Judging the PC category must have been hard. So many great mods to choose from in the hands of some very talented and creative builders have resulted in some incredible builds.

Deaso is an amazing builder and I had no doubts that he would come up with something win worthy. I was really impressed by the way he used and enhanced the terrain with mods. His mod list can be found here:

Having said that, he had some tough competition. The grandiose Temple of Mitra is a very close 2nd.

7 Likes

Congratulation to the Winnersā€¦i feel some kind of small if i had a look at mine :smiley:
Anyway ā€¦cant post here links or pictureā€¦i want to show you mineā€¦ !!

6 Likes

you can break the link imgur.com ā†’ imgur .com and we can help you

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, to all the members that took part to this wonderful contest and of course to the company that fix this wonderful game so players can build wonders. Congratulations to all :clap::clap::clap:.

9 Likes

Wow very impressive! Congratulations!

3 Likes

And loved the Derketo temple!

2 Likes

Amazing works as always. Building bars set higher everywhere.
@Spynosaur_Nicole if youā€™re all back from the well-deserved vacation, perhaps more of these build challenges more often? They really are inspirational - with some possible ā€˜livedā€™ in ones that reward the well laid out, contextual, story-driven furnishings, etc.?

8 Likes

Iā€™m all open for more building challenges. Theyā€™re really fun to do and with the amazing things Iā€™ve seen everyone build, itā€™d be cool to see it more. Canā€™t promise anything now, but Iā€™ll talk with the team and see if itā€™s something we can do!

8 Likes

From the contest announcement:

3 Likes

Love all of them. The pc winnerā€™s temple to Ymir looks so much like mine but with mods giving some much need nuances. Has me wishing for those as a dlc pack or has me considering building a gaming pc instead of just haing a ps4 and a landline as my only technology :wink:

6 Likes

Bribe them with doughnuts or drink - that should always work with Teams :smiley:

1 Like

Well I donā€™t know if in the past you had a challenge like it, but I would like to see a tree building contest. But a real tree building, without a single pillar of foundation touch the ground. Every time in the past I saw a build like it, I was staring it for minutes, it is such a beautiful vision and incredibly creative. I would really love to see more of these efforts, I really miss them, players do not build this way anymore :pensive:

Edit.
If you wish I can fix one example the next days of a tree house, totally operational, with map room on it :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.