Testlive Update Age of Sorcery Chapter 2 - Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss Testlive Update AoS Chapter 2. Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

Patchnotes:

5 Likes

“* Added a new Strength 20 perk: Blood-mad Berserker. This perk enhances your berserking when you are below 25% health by providing immunity to stagger and knockback effects in addition to providing 10% more damage and 50 more armor.”

New? It’s the same as current.

“Moved berserker perk to str 15” is also how it is already?

3 Likes

There are a few strange notes in there talking about changes that aren’t changes from Chapter 1.

Duration is already five minutes.

Second Skin is already a Strength 10 perk. Berserker is already a Strength 15 perk. Ramming Speed does not currently exist. Blood-mad Berserker is already a Strength 20 perk.

They already are 3% / 6%.

1 Like

That is correct. There’s a few changes that made it into the patchnotes that indeed are from a previous patch.

They’ve been removed now and added to the changelog. Thank you all for pointing it out!

5 Likes

I could have hoped mad berserker atleast had “immunity from stagger” removed. Since it makes the 2nd 20str that buffs stagger totally pointless out of a PVP perspective lol.

Also that last stand was nerfed to 60% instead of 95%. 95% reduction is totally insane. ~6dmg/poke from spear is pathetic. And 5+ seconds to be able to get inside/hide/get away is ALOT. Also makes PVP/combat less fun.

Long waited armed woman running animation

1 Like

Nice spear idle animation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feels like spear should be a little bit lower. Or maybe it’s just this specific spear has this problem due to the short handle model?

Seems like they adjusted the ghost reach so maybe ppl will move to the other spear skins…unless Bazaar Lemurian spears offer some.

Excellent list!

3 Likes

@biggcane55 check out the DBD and time restrict changes!

1 Like

2 Likes

Clearly they havent added the back pain animation yet. :smirk:

5 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Hey!

Any plans to just… making the Pause menu to be actually a PAUSE menu? Like in every other game? If I play offline why does not the game stops when I pause it? Decades old technology, not a rocket-science.
Or do you have any information regadring the respawn timer when dying in OFFLINE and disconnecting, when exiting the OFFLINE mode? When even my internet cable isn’t plugged in, where I disconnect from? Why do I have to wait to just quit the game?

Thanks!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, that looks cool!

So does that mean dbd is turned on for official servers or is this just another private server option?

1 Like

5 Likes

Stay tuned for the devstream. It will likely be addressed.

3 Likes

Nothing about character transfers starting back up? Hopefully this is addressed in the dev stream.

2 Likes