Testlive Update Age of Sorcery Chapter 2 - Discussion Megathread

In my opinion, the game would be much more interesting if there was an incentive to hunt sorcerers, so we would have to hunt several in order to get better prizes in this little shop.

I have already say, DBD can not be turn on on officials servers.
It can only work with servers with an active admin.
Else it will be abused like crazy 
 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pictish Rite Dancer (bazaar)

Pictish Rite Dancer

Khitan Exiled (bazaar)

Khitan Exiled

Bone Conquer (bazaar)

Bone Conquer

Ophidian Magi (battlepass)

Ophidian Magi

Acheronian Illusionist (battlepass)

Acheronian Illusionist

datamining, all data without warranty

7 Likes

Still no fix to the climbing rubberbanding when vaulting up and over? Sheeeesh. No Great axe buffs? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

1 Like

Your opinion is not a fact. Many will disagree with you on the subject. If you enjoy offlining people then you are the minority because when I join a server I prefer pvp.

2 Likes

necro armor is definitely on my wishlist as a primary purchase. The Khitan maybe if there isn’t anything else that is going to entice me. Battlepass armors are worth the BP price alone IMHO.

1 Like

Stormglass Set(s) (bazaar)

datamining, all data without warranty

10 Likes

well that’s on the list as well. I take it the amount of items would put it at the 1.3K CC value set
ugh
meanwhile I bought the ancient armament 3 days ago only to be scolded by a katana nerf
at least it looks fabulous.

Terrified to think of the price.

1 Like

To be fair, I think the Stormglass pieces are on everyone’s list. Stormglass is one of the best lookings sets in the game and, unlike the Sandstone set pieces, these are T3 so they’re a lot more useful at higher levels.

Watching the Live stream and when they showed off the StormGlass building my first thought was “yeah, that’s a land claim abuse right there” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buy Packs GIF - Buy Packs Drugs GIFs

2 Likes

agreed, and not to saying about the weed labyrinth lol, doing that stuf on officials is a guaranteed ban. The guy the funny is after i got banned i discovered that the guy who reported me and come to the forum to talk sh
 about my base has a lot of land claim on his base.

No no and no, only 1-2% probably gonna go through this kind of hardships so who cares about them.
WE literally NEED Dynamic raids! At least some servers, lets just give it a try.

2 Likes

Witch doctor 100% will return
 maybe chapter 3, maybe whole new Age will be about it. Devs said we’ll get new spells in next age, but, they may not be about sorcery at all
 so

1 Like

I like the new stray cats!

Noticed a few positive landscape/mesh texture fixes. Good job!

5 Likes

Might be the same as the Sandstone Sets, around 2000 coins. I checked in the admin pannel and there are roughly the same number of Bazaar pieces for both Sandstone and Stormglass.

Hopefully there’s more regarding this supposed pet rebalance. Nerfing stronger pets and buffing weaker ones doesn’t do anything to change the very limited role pets have for the more difficult content. Maybe some sort of barding, like what horses already have? But strengthening weak pets to still be weaker than other pets doesn’t make them more viable, to say nothing of weakening stronger pets.

The only way that this rebalance would make sense is if they’re planning to increase the standard active pet limit, like having two pets by default and three with War Party, kinda like how you can have three zombies as standard and four with War Party. Maybe that would make them more viable overall, but just with what they’ve announced, their rebalance is just a general nerf. We’ll have to wait for more details, I guess.

6 Likes

I’m thinking that they did some backend stuff with the pets so that it’s far easier for these to balance as a group within the follower system vs just revision to individual pets. Think what happened to Teimos and that is probably what happened to Sabres. They were inflated and most of us knew that already.

I like most of the changes except one in particular:
“Skelos Master Cultist Armor nerfed. Gives 3% agility bonus instead of 6%”
Man, I was hoping to see BUFFS for the other armors but now this?
Better be a happy naked mario then.

1 Like