5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

apple tree of eden.

4 Likes
3 Likes

it cannot be built in the open sea. I had all the purge and the tower off. I activated the siptah tower for fun and everything was destroyed. Anyway, I like this game too much, I can do whatever I want on individual creativity. :heart: the end of my civilization no more gods.

:wave:Hello, I have a question that makes me very curious. Does funcom observe these publications or not?

Spynosaur tends to lurk around things of this nature. Sometimes she pops in when something catches her eye.

1 Like

I would have liked to see his reaction. I have saved the instructions for this build. haha much secret are conspiring against me. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I want to gamble there.

2 Likes

I really would have liked to finish it, that place is very relaxing to look at. the sound of the waves and the birds ufff that cool. It would also have its coliseum and its recreational areas. I liked it better if it could become servers so that it never died. Only those worthy of the sword of Atlante would be kings or successors. I would have guards who would take care of the place from any threat or robbery. His armor would be the half-Aquilonian helmet wolf breastplate. Only horses with resources of wood, gold, iron, silver, steel reinforcements, black ice, etc. would enter through the great bridge. the perfect de-stress and the wonderful views.

Was that in single player? I think I also missed if this was on ps4 or pc. On pc, you could save the database and who knows, maybe revive it later.

1 Like

184883dcdce33-8e128445F4B79A77886.76E66EEA382B2C55_message_427195052818684_1668730675072~3
This temple was in the concentric corners of the construction with its included bridge, it would be two of these.

1 Like

1 Like

My biggest construction was Greece. It occupied the two faces of the mountain with stables, arenas, markets, and a bank where it kept gold armor, jewels, and balous things. xD

2 Likes